SO... what's all this fabulousness going to cost?
I'm so glad you asked!
• Round-trip transportation for your fully-assembled bike and gear from NYC to the ride and back.
• Daily shuttle to take all of your gear to the next campsite.
• Breakfast and dinner every day out on the trail.
• Mid-ride snacks every day.
• Full mechanical support.
• Campsites every evening with running water and toilets.
• Admission to Frank Lloyd Wright's Fallingwaters house for a tour.
• Post-ride snacks and adult beverages each day after the ride. Evening campfires.
• Pittsburgh's Bicycle Museum and Continental breakfast.
• Transportation to the Pittsburgh start line. We strongly recommend that you take Amtrak to get there. Complete details . Estimated cost -- about $70 each way.
• If you take Amtrak to Pittsburgh you will arrive on the evening before we start pedaling. You will need somewhere to stay overnight -- details here. Estimated cost -- about $125 per room (NOT per person).
• Camping gear. If you have your own that's great; if not it is easily rented online. Details .
Price per person: $885
Kids 6-12 on ride day: 1/2 price
Kids under 6 years old: Free